CBTH students and researchers will be presenting at GeoGulf 2022 on April 23-25, 2023. Below, you'll find a list of accepted presentations.
- Ruth Beltran and Paul Mann - Comparing Early Cretaceous, syn-rift reservoir rocks underlying the slope and ultradeepwater areas of the Campos Basin, offshore Brazil
- Nawaz Bugti and Paul Mann - Constraints on Gulf of Mexico Oxfordian Acme 161 to Valanginian Acme 138 source rock UEP imposed by basin margin onlap/erosion and basin center oceanic crust age
- Andres Cedeno - Petroleum systems Of The carbonate platform areas of the southern GoM: South Florida, the Greater Peten Basin of Guatemala-Belize, and the Yucatán and Chiapas areas of Mexico
- Sharon Cornelius and Paul Mann - Comparison of the characteristics of Cretaceous salt deposition in Brazil with the Jurassic salt deposition in the Gulf of Mexico
- Md Nahidul Hasan, Andrew Pepper, and Paul Mann - Estimates of thermal stress and expelled petroleum from Mesozoic-Cenozoic potential source rocks, southern Gulf of Mexico
- Juan Pablo Ramos and Paul Mann - Direct hydrocarbon indicators and basin modeling of late Cretaceous source rocks in the the deepwater area of Panama and Colombia, Caribbean Sea
- Kenneth Shipper and Paul Mann - Basin modeling of the Guyana margin: Does the continent-ocean boundary mark an outer limit for deepwater exploration?