The CBTH Project will host its annual luncheon at this year’s AAPG meeting in Salt Lake City on Monday, May 21st at noon at BRIO Tuscan Grille, just a short walk away from the convention center. Please check back soon for more details!
CBTH Poster Presentations at AAPG 2018
- Pin Lin and Paul Mann - Crustal Structure of Jurassic Oceanic Crust and Thinned Continental Crust Separating the Conjugate, Rifted Margins of Eastern Florida and the Yucatan Peninsula (Monday, 5/21 at 8 a.m. - Exhibition Hall)
- Jack Kenning and Paul Mann - Tectonic Controls on Along-Strike Variations in the Bathymetry, Width, and Structural Style of the Mexican Ridges Deepwater, Fold-Thrust Belt, Western Gulf of Mexico (Monday, 5/21 at 8 a.m. - Exhibition Hall)
- Andrew Steier and Paul Mann - Coeval Structural Evolution of Late Mesozoic Gravity Slides on the Northern Yucatan and Northeast Gulf of Mexico Conjugate Margins with Implications for Late Jurassic Reservoir Distribution (Monday, 5/21 at 8 a.m. - Exhibition Hall)
- Beatriz Serrano-Suarez and Paul Mann - Mesozoic Tectonostratigraphic of the Guinea Plateau, West Africa, Records Successive Rift Phases of the Central and Equatorial Atlantic (Tuesday, 5/22 at 8 a.m. - Exhibition Hall)
CBTH Oral Presentations at AAPG 2018
- Tricia Alvarez, Adrian Thomas, Paul Mann, and Lesli Wood - Tectonics and Depositional Systems of Trinidad and Tobago Deepwater Provinces: Petroleum Systems Implications and Prospectivity (Tuesday, 5/22 at 10:30-10:50 a.m. - Ballroom J)